MAY 10 DEADLINE
We are planning a special presentation for your high school and/or college graduate on May 23! The presentation will include a slideshow and gift for each graduate. We are excited to take time, not only to honor their achievements, but to continue to pray for their futures as a church family. Your answers to the following questions will help us in celebrating your graduate.
Please copy and paste this information into an email and submit to Regenia Gibbs by May 10.
1. What school is the student graduating from?
2. Where and what date was your graduate born?
3. What degree is the student obtaining, if graduating from college?
4. What college will your student attend, if graduating from High School?
5. What is their college school colors?
We are ALSO asking for selected pictures, which are listed below. Please try to provide as many as possible, but do not exceed 15 photos per graduate. Contact Kelly Mosley to find out how to submit your photos.
• Baby picture
• Kindergarten picture
• Elementary picture
• Middle School picture
• High School picture
• Graduate picture
• Sports pictures
• Band pictures
• Club pictures
• Church activity pictures
Have any questions? Please contact Regenia Gibbs.